clickholter is a portable ECG signal recorder (Holter) able to save data without the need for removable media. The data is rapidly and safely transferred to a Personal Computer for subsequent analysis, thanks to the USB connection interface.
The technical solutions adopted ensure the maximum patient comfort - minimum size, low weight, reliable recording and the best working conditions for the operators: two different work modes “stand alone” and “interactive”-, dual recording quality control system, fast downloading of recordings, cancellation of the test-patient association risks.
In particular, the two different work modes mean that:
- the operators can prepare the patient, check the signal quality and activate recording without any external instruments;
- all the preparation and recording programming phases can be controlled directly at the PC. With its protected USB connection and the CARDIOLINE® Holter software, the recorder can be connected to a Computer, the patient ECG signal can be checked, the recorder can be “customised” with the data of the patient being tested, the duration of the recording can be set and pace-maker recognition can be programmed.
clickholter has the following principal characteristics:
- 3 lead recording in simultaneous mode for 24/48 hours;
- Pace-maker impulse detection on a dedicated channel;
- CF type connections. The device can be connected to the patient at the PC at the same time, to monitor the ECG on the screen;
- Dual recording start-up system;
- Low weight and small size;
- Powered by 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries;
- Suitable for recordings on for neonatal weighing less than 10 kg;
- High signal resolution.
clickholter is compatible with CARDIOLINE®, Holter Software: see the specific program documentation for details.